At CSULB COB these are the current openings we try and keep them in coordination and up-to-date. If you see an error or need a change on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL OPEN Tenure-track positions within the College of Business Administration are listed on Faculty Affairs Employment Opportunities.
FOR OPEN POSITIONS: Read the complete directions at the link and use those instructions to apply.
Part-Time Undergraduate Lecturer
- Accounting (.pdf)
- Finance (.pdf)
- Information Systems (.pdf)
- Information Systems Business Communications (.pdf)
- Information Systems Quantitative Statistics (.pdf)
- Legal Studies in Business Program (.pdf)
- Management (.pdf)
- Management of Human Resource and Organizational Behavior (.pdf)
- Management Operations Supply Chain (.pdf)
- Marketing (.pdf)
Student Positions & Internships
JOB OPENINGS FOR SPRING 2020
Do not collect emails and spam our college department list and professors, please avoid this behavior. NOTICE COB will record these unprofessional email activities.
Graduate Programs Part-Time Lecturer
Students: please do not send your resume to all of the staff or faculty at COB. This is not successful and not a considerate job hunting tactic at the College of Business CSULB.
Legal Studies in Business Program