At CSULB College of Business COB these are the current openings we try and keep them in coordination and up-to-date. If you see an error or need a change on this page, please contact email@example.com.
ALL OPEN Tenure-track positions within the College of Business Administration are listed on Faculty Affairs Employment Opportunities.
FOR OPEN POSITIONS: Read the complete directions at the link and use those instructions and deliverables to apply. On that position, page will be a contact for further assistance in applying and forms, so questions should be directed to the contact listed. Note: There may not be an "Application Form" but a "Letter of Application". This was the SC-1 Form (PDF) as of June 2020.
Part-Time Undergraduate Lecturer
FOR OPEN POSITIONS: Read the complete directions on the PDF and use those instructions to apply.
- Accounting (.pdf)
- Finance (.pdf)
- Information Systems (.pdf)
- Information Systems Business Communications (.pdf)
- Information Systems Quantitative Statistics (.pdf)
- Legal Studies in Business Program (.pdf)
- Management (.pdf)
- Management of Human Resource and Organizational Behavior (.pdf)
- Management Operations Supply Chain (.pdf)
- Marketing (.pdf)
Student Positions & Internships
- See CareerLINK for ALL Student Jobs on Campus
- Career Link Listings
- Learn through the COB Internship Program
Do not collect emails and spam our college department list and professors, please avoid this behavior. NOTICE COB will record these unprofessional email activities.
Graduate Programs Part-Time Lecturer
Students: please do not send your resume to all of the staff or faculty at COB. This is not successful and not a considerate job hunting tactic at the College of Business CSULB.