Recommended Browsers for use with Kaltura
When accessing Kaltura within Beachboard, those using the Safari browser can experience an issue that denies the user access.
The cause of this issue is related to how web-browsers are configured to handle HTTP cookies.
By following the steps below you can adjust your web browsers HTTP cookie settings to allow access to the Kaltura media gallery and to view videos posted by others in Beachboard.
- Open the Safari web-browser
- Click on the word "Safari" from the top menu bar
- Click on "Preferences…"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Under Cookies and website data: Click “Always allow”
- Close the window
- Reload the Kaltura webpage
If the workaround does not allow you to access Kaltura, using a different web browser such as Chrome or Firefox is recommended.