Adobe Creative Cloud
CSULB faculty, staff and students can download the Adobe CC applications from the Software Depot chiclet onSingle Sign On.
- A fee of $20 for one calendar year is charged at the time of subscription and at the annual renewal date.
- Valid for one calendar year as long as the student is enrolled at the time of subscription; students in their final semester will have access to their accounts beyond the date of graduation as long as they are enrolled when signing up.
- Adobe CC can be installed on personally-owned computers.
- Subscription can be renewed until separation from the university.
For Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff may install up to two copies on personally-owned computers where they have exclusive use.
- This software may only be used for university business.
- Campus techs can assist faculty and staff to install Adobe CC on campus computers
Frequently Asked Questions
- What software is included?
- Am I eligible?
- How much does the subscription cost?
- I only see trial modes, where do I get the full programs?
Check out our Adobe Creative Cloud FAQs page, or use the chatbot on this page.
- Check out training courses on LinkedIn Learning, free for CSULB students, faculty and staff. Find the LinkedIn Learning chiclet on your Single Sign On (SSO) dashboard.
- Visit Adobe Creative Cloud for tutorials and learning resources.
- Contact your division, department, or college technologist for assistance with your campus-owned computer.
- For questions about the Adobe license and subscription, contact the CSULB&Software Depot teamor call ATS at 562-985-TECH (8324).