Spring 2021 Completers
If you have completed all credential requirements, please follow the steps listed below to be recommended for your document.
Administrative Services candidates, Executive Order N-66-20 (Link) and SB 820 allows flexibility for those unable to complete CalAPA due to closures caused by COVID-19. These candidates may be recommended for their Certificate of Eligibility or Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (must have CL-777 form on file) and will need to complete CalAPA prior to applying for their Clear Credential.
- Check that your Spring 2021 grades have posted
- Check that your degree has posted (if applicable)
Step 2: Once your grades and degree (if applicable) have posted, please email the following items to the Credential Center at email@example.com.
- Request for Recommendation (PDF)
- Any missing items that were highlighted on your credential evaluation
Step 3: Application and Payment
- A CSULB Credential Analyst will determine if your file is complete and submit an online credential recommendation to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) within 10 business days
- Watch for a notification email from the CTC (donotreply @ ctc.ca.gov) directing you to go online to complete your portion of the online application (Professional Fitness Questions) and
- Pay for your credential