To apply for a College of Business Scholarship, please complete the application found on Beach Scholarships by reading and answering the questions honestly. Applicant must be an official College of Business student. This excludes Pre-Business students.
- Open: Apply for COB Scholarships in Late August
- Closed: The COB Scholarships deadline is Thursday, September 2020.
- University-Wide Scholarship Application dates differ.
Note: COB scholarships are awarded in the fall semester and disbursed to student accounts the week prior to the spring semester along with student financial aid packages.
- University-wide scholarships are available for application from November 1st to March 2nd for all continuing students at CSULB.
- University-wide scholarships are awarded in spring and disbursed to student accounts the week prior to the fall semester along with student financial aid packages.
- Visit the Beach Scholarships website soon to see if qualifications for a university-wide scholarship.
-- Joshua Beauchamp, Pitts Family Study Abroad Scholarship
Scholarships and Donors
Donor support enables scholarship recipients to focus on academic excellence while pursuing practical and invaluable skills through participation in extra-curricular activities and other programs offered in the College of Business and the University. Scholarships continue to enhance the quality of education and experience at the College of Business as we prepare our students for leadership in the business field upon graduation.
- Kyle Neilson, Josh Owen Memorial Endowed Scholarship