This award recognizes the student who has shown outstanding achievement and personal growth during the academic year.
Applicants must document their achievements over the course of the academic year. Factors to be evaluated include academic success, leadership in student organizations, participation in civic or volunteer activities, achievement in sports, arts or other personal endeavors and certificates, licenses or awards earned.
Testimonials from faculty, mentors, employers and civic leaders will be helpful to the student’s case. The student’s ability to overcome physical, financial, language or other personal limitations will also be an important consideration.
The winner will be recognized on our website and social media platforms.
Written essays should be no more than three pages long, double spaced, and discuss the student’s achievements both specifically and within the context of the student’s other activities, obstacles or other achievements.
This application becomes available in Spring:
- Online Application In Spring Application
- The application link is posted on SCPD homepage
- Essay must be uploaded onto the Online Application Form.
- Testimonials (optional) must be uploaded or brought to the SCPD Office (COB 365) prior to the application deadline.
- Applying for the Director's Award does not disqualify a student from applying for any other SCPD award.
Questions? Contact the SCPD Office via email at email@example.com