The COB Legal Resources is providing these resources for your consideration only and does not endorse any organization. This is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
- CSULB Cares Act
- Coronavirus Relief Fund – Grants Awarded:
- This website provides a list of nonprofit, educational, or governmental organizations that have been awarded grants from the Long Beach Coronavirus Relief Fund for those who seek relief due to COVID-19.
- California COVID-19
- This website provides information for those financially affected by COVID-19, with access to various programs ranging from student loan relief, a moratorium on evictions, unemployment, relief from financial institutions, paid family leave, and disability insurance.
Eviction and Rental
- California Eviction Laws Summaries
- COVID-19 EVICTION MORATORIUM EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 2021. (January 29, 2021)
- Statewide COVID-19 Tenant and Landlord Protection Legislation (August 31, 2020)
- Landlord/Tenant & Legal Service Resources | HCIDLA
- Eviction Defense - LAFLA: Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- City of Long Beach Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Los Angeles Rent Relief Program
Small Business Grant News
Get Legal Help OutReach
INABILITY TO PAY RENT
- The California Attorney General has posted the Notice of Coronavirus Inability to Pay Rent. (PDF) (pursuant to California Executive Order N-37-20) noting California residents review county and city orders for further guidance.
- Los Angeles County Notice to Landlord of Inability to Pay Rent Due to COVID-19 (PDF) form for tenants.
- The City of Long Beach has also issued Revised COVID -19 Tenant Forms that are available in English and Spanish.
IMPORTANT LANDLORD AND TENANT FORMS
It can be confusing to follow all the new landlord/tenant laws implemented due to COVID-19. Key provisions of the Tenant, Homeowner, and Small Landlord Relief and Stabilization Act of 2020 have been made available to the public. In addition, the California DRE website provides additional forms including Declaration of COVID-19-Related Financial Distress Forms, Landlords’ Notice for Code of Civil Procedure Section 1179.02.5(d), and other readily accessible information in several languages. If these resources do not assist you, please contact the Legal Resource Center
If your location is not listed, contact your county or local municipality. For additional information about other COVID-19 matters, contact the Legal Resource Center.