The COB Legal Resources is providing these resources for your consideration only and does not endorse any organization. This is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
- CSULB Cares Act
- California Lawyer’s Association: COVID-19 Public Resources
- LAFLA: Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Landlord/Tenant & Legal Service Resources | HCIDLA
- California Bar: Legal Services Trust Fund Program Grant Recipients
- Need Legal Help - State Bar of California
- Eviction Defense - LAFLA: Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- City of Long Beach Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Los Angeles Rent Relief Program
- Coronavirus Relief Fund – Grants Awarded:
- This website provides a list of nonprofit, educational, or governmental organizations that have been awarded grants from the Long Beach Coronavirus Relief Fund for those who seek relief due to COVID-19.
- California COVID-19
- This website provides information for those financially affected by COVID-19, with access to various programs ranging from student loan relief, a moratorium on evictions, unemployment, relief from financial institutions, paid family leave, and disability insurance.
Governmental Forms Posted for Tenant Use
The California Attorney General has posted the Notice of Coronavirus Inability to Pay Rent. (PDF) (pursuant to California Executive Order N-37-20) noting California residents review county and city orders for further guidance.
The City of Long Beach has also issued Revised COVID -19 Tenant Forms that are available in English and Spanish.
If your location is not listed, contact your county or local municipality. For additional information about other COVID-19 matters, contact the Legal Resource Center.