Suzie S. Weng
Dr. Suzie S. Weng joined the School of Social Work faculty as a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Fall 2017. Her research focuses on access to and utilization of social services through a cultural lens both in terms of barriers and interventions.
Prior to joining the CSULB faculty, Dr. Weng taught in the BSW program at the University of North Florida. While in Florida, Dr. Weng served as a consultant for Asian American organizations and was a board member for Project for Healing, an organization that provides mental health services for refugees.
- B.A., Bowdoin College
- M.S.W., Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ph.D., Virginia Commonwealth University
- Culturally Appropriate Services
- Ethnic Specific Services
- Informal Support
- Community Development
- Discrimination and Oppression
- Advance Practice in Integrated Health
- Applied Projects