The CSULB College of Engineering is a great place to continue your engineering studies. Whether you earned your bachelor’s degree at CSULB or elsewhere, you will benefit from the small classes, in-depth curriculum, distinguished faculty, and opportunities for hands-on learning.
Earn a graduate degree while maintaining your employment. Pursue your degree part-time or full-time with evening classes. All graduate classes are held during the evening. Visit the Graduate Student Success Center for more information.
Master of Science:
- 2.7 minimum GPA in last two years of major classes
- Passing GRE and TOEFL scores for applicants with non-U.S. degrees
- 3.3 minimum GPA for all undergraduate and graduate degrees
- High GRE score
- At least three strong letters of recommendation.
- Passing TOEFL score for applicants with non-U.S. degrees
To find out more, contact the graduate program advisor in the department you’re considering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Construction Management
- Computer Engineering and Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering