Thinking of a career in the field of education? Visit the College of Education's Prospective Student page to explore what the college has to offer!
Interested in visiting the College of Education?
Attend an Information Session for your specific program of interest
Schedule an appointment with one of our Student Ambassadors to get a current student's perspective of the College of Education. Student Ambassadors are available for the following:
- College of Education Tours - individual or small group tours of the College of Education
- Class Visit - sit in on part or all of a class
- Answering questions about their experience in our programs
Prospective Undergraduate and Graduate Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment in advance. Use the link below to submit a request:
University Outreach & School Relations also provides tours specifically for family/individual, group, or self guided.
Areas of High Need in Teaching
While needs vary by district, there is a general shortage of teachers in the following areas:
- Math & Science - Math and Science Teacher Initiative (MSTI)
- Special Education - Education Specialist Credential, Preliminary Level I (ESCP)
Please periodically check this website for additional program information. If you have any questions, please contact the Outreach & Recruitment Program Office at 562-985-2036 or email@example.com.