Fieldwork Application- Counseling Programs

The Counseling Programs have various Fieldwork and/or Practicum requirements. Please consult with your faculty advisor to determine when to submit a Fieldwork Application. Please note that you must be Advanced to Candidacy in order to enroll in the first semester of fieldwork. If you have not yet Advancement to Candidacy, please complete contact your faculty advisor.

Deadlines to apply for the first semester of enrollment:

March 1 for Fall enrollment

October 1 for Spring enrollment

Fieldwork Application

Access the Fieldwork Application on Beach Board under the "College of Education - Graduate." The link to the online application may be found in "News" or "Content."

Can't find it? Email us at

Requesting Accommodations

Students who require acccommodations for fieldwork must make arrangements with the Bob Murphy Access Center (BMAC) or, in certain cases, the Title IX Coordinator. BMAC verifications of accommodations may take several months to complete. Students who require accommodations must notify the Graduate Studies Office by October 1st for Spring fieldwork, and by March 1st for Summer or Fall fieldwork.