- The Junior Mentoring Program (JMP) Deadline August 2020 for junior-level students.
- 2021 Application in Fall or Winter of 2020.
- Students are required to complete both an application and an in-person interview.
The Junior Mentoring Program (JMP) is a one-semester program where a junior level student is paired with young professionals in a mentoring relationship. Mentors help students prepare for their college careers, sharing their skills, knowledge, and advice on how to balance college, work, and personal life. Focus is given to resume building and professional development activities that will better prepare the students for the job market and complement their academic learning experience.
Students must meet the following requirements:
- Junior Level Status
- COB Major/Minor
- GPA Requirement: 2.5
- Complete the JMP Application
- Upload a photo and resume
- Attend an interview
Accepted Students must complete the following requirements:
- Attend an Orientation
- Meet for a minimum of one hour per month with your mentor
- Turn in a completed contract
- Attend the JMP Mixer
Typically held two months into the semester. This event is always held on a Saturday from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM, and is open to all JMP participants (mentors and mentees). The JMP Mixer provides a setting to network, and meet other program participants.
Applications to the Fall 2020 Cohort are Deadline August 2020
*Must complete both an application and in-person interview.
Applications to the Spring 2021 Cohort will open in Fall/Winter.
Become a JMP Mentor
If you are interested in becoming a mentor to a student, sharing your experiences and life lessons as a professional, check out our Mentor Center page and use our mentor interest form.