Our mission is to connect employers with graduate business students through internships, rotational programs, and full-time employment. We understand that each employer has unique needs, and our goal is to connect you to students through utilizing the right strategy to meet your needs.
About Our Students
With over 800 students, including both MBA and MS Specialization degrees, our diverse graduate student population reflects our regional and global world, and the strengths of our programs address relevant industry needs.
#3 Nationally for Social Mobility
#4 in the Nation for Campus Diversity
Ranked in the Top 1% of all Public Universities in the Nation
Engaging and Hiring Our Students
There are many ways and opportunities to engage and hire our students. To discuss the best strategy to meet your needs please contact Maryann Nguyen, Employer Engagement Coordinator.
We are here to help you develop a customized plan to establish or develop your company’s presence.
- Participate in career fairs
- Host a skill-building workshop
- Host students for a company tour
- Schedule an information session to promote opportunities
- Present as a guest lecturer on a topic of expertise as part of a relevant class
- Take part in an industry panel or networking event to share your expertise
- Propose a research and development project for your organization with our capstone MBA course to leverage their time and talent
CareerLINK, our online recruiting portal, connects you to our student and recent alumni talent. Through CareerLINK, you can post your open positions, schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions, and register for upcoming career events. CareerLINK is a free resource provided for all of our employer partners.
- Gives you access to the on-campus interview process, job fairs, and resume books
- Provides you with updates on premiere career events and networking opportunities
- Exposes your full-time and internship opportunities to over 39,000 students and recent alumni
- Allows you to brand your company to students who may not be familiar with your career opportunities
Guide (PDF) to setting up your account and posting a job
If your company is unable to make it physically to campus but still wants to engage students, consider virtual options.
- Review our resume book for targeted recruiting
- Schedule interviews with students via phone/Zoom
- Conduct information sessions or workshops remotely
- Post opportunities for internships and full-time positions
We make it easy for you to interview on-campus through CareerLINK by coordinating all logistics and scheduling. There is also a virtual interview option through Zoom. This is a free service provided for our employer partners.
- Convenient location to increase student participation
- Targeted marketing to students qualified for the position
- Up to 7 individual interview rooms to use for multiple interviews or unlimited virtual space on Zoom
This is available to all employers to reach out and connect with students directly.
Includes current and recently graduated MBA and specitalty MS students looking for:
- Part-time opportunities
- Full-time opportunities
For more infomation on how to get designated resume books of potential candidates, please contact Graduate Business Career Services (GBCS).
International students can bring immense value to the workplace, but are often overlooked by employers!
- Increased global diversity for your organizations
- Large pool of qualified candidates open to opportunities
- Availability for internships and full-time opportunities through CPT and OPT
Recruitment orientation is specifically targeted toward employers interested in recruiting at CSU Long Beach.
Employers will learn about:
- Learn about our campus demographics and student population
- Meet members of the Employer Engagement team virtually
- Explore the variety of services and ways to connect with students on campus
- Network with other local recruiters