The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) is a STEM-designated program for newly graduated students and professionals who want to develop and advance their knowledge in information technology and its application in current and future business domains.
- Develop an advanced understanding of information systems management, IT application development, business intelligence and e-business in the digital economy.
- Acquire data analytics, business application programming, and systems analysis and design skills to tackle real-world business and information challenges.
- Apply hands-on and field-tested approaches to planning, executing, and managing information systems projects.
- Acquire and practice software project management, requirements analyses, systems design, and prototype construction.
- Cohort-based model consisting of 30 units
- 21-month accelerated or 24-month professional programs beginning fall semester
- Orientation, textbooks, instructional materials, simulations, and campus parking paid
- Breakfast and/or lunch provided when meeting on-campus on Saturdays
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career opportunities with IT firms, corporate entities, and government authorities.
- Career advising and other workshops available
Fast Track For Undergraduates
CSULB College of Business undergraduates can apply for the Fast Track program before graduation. Learn more about the advantages of entering our Fast Track Application.