The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA) is a STEM designated program designed to provide students with advanced and highly demanded training.
- Develop an advanced understanding of fundamental marketing functions, including product, branding, channel, integrated marketing communication, and pricing
- Acquire marketing research and analytics, statistics, forecasting, and modeling skills required to tackle real world marketing challenges in the era of Big Data
- Learn up-to-date, cutting-edge digital marketing and new media marketing practices through a set of digital marketing and social media courses
- Demonstrate competency through the culminating experience in which students work with local businesses and industry leaders to identify marketing opportunities and develop analytical solutions
- Cohort-based model consisting of 30 units
- 12-month full time or 24-month part time programs beginning fall semester
- Bootcamp provides statistics and data visualization foundation
- Orientation, textbooks, instructional materials, simulations, and campus parking paid
- Breakfast and/or lunch provided when meeting on-campus on Saturdays
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career opportunities with corporate entities, marketing specialists, and government authorities.
- Career advising and other workshops available
Fast Track For Undergraduates
CSULB College of Business undergraduates can apply for the Fast Track program before graduation. Learn more about the advantages of entering our Fast Track Application.
“I had the pleasure of taking the Marketing Analytics class during my MBA program with Professor Reo Song. The class was an eye opener for me personally as it helped shape my next career move into Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics/Reporting. Being a numbers enthusiast, the ability to apply statistical techniques to real life Marketing examples was so much fun for me personally. The class was by far my favorite class in the entire program and I definitely recommend the class for any numbers enthusiast, Statistics, or Marketing professional. The skills and knowledge I learned in this class I apply on a daily basis and will carry with me forever.”
- Elie Malouf, Class of 2016