Attention: Starting on June 2020 students will make appointments with counselors at the Career Development Center will Michelle is on leave. To make an appointment with a CDC counselor log into Single Sign On and navigate to the Calendar and Counseling section to make an appointment.
Graduate Business Career Services provides a range of career development appointments to assist you whether you are searching for your first position to looking to advance within your current path to changing industries and job functions. Schedule an appointment with Graduate Business Career Services to discuss:
- Career Planning
- Interview - Practice/Coaching
- Internship & Job Search Strategy
- LinkedIn Overview and Review
- Resume/Cover Letter
Appointments can be in person, online via Zoom or over the phone. Evening hours are available for appointments as well.
To make an appointment with Graduate Business Career Services utilize one of the below ways:
- Log into CareerLINK and navigate to the Calendar and Counseling section. For more information about how to schedule an appointment on CareerLINK watch this video
- Go to Schedule an Appointment on the Graduate Business Career Services website
- Email Michelle Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and desired appointment type