Graduate Business Career Services (GBCS) provides a range of career development appointments to assist you whether you are searching for your first position to looking to advance within your current path to changing industries and job functions.
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Career Fair Preparation
- Internship/Volunteer Search
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Resources
- Job Search Strategy
- LinkedIn Review
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Salary Negotiation
Appointments can be in person, online via Zoom or over the phone. Evening hours are available for appointments as well.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Beach Connect through Single Sign-On (SSO)
- From your Beach Connect homepage, click on "Get Assistance"
- From the drop-down menu, choose "Career Counseling" for type of appointment
- Choose the service you would like to request and view the available times
- Select "Graduate Business Career Services" and select online, in person or phone appointment
View the How to Make an Appointment with GBCS video to walk you through the process of making an appointment on Beach Connect.