Graduate Business Career Services (GBCS) provides a range of career development appointments to assist you whether you are searching for your first position to looking to advance within your current path to changing industries and job functions. Schedule an appointment with GBCS to discuss:
- Career Planning
- Interview Practice
- Interview Coaching
- Internship & Job Search Strategy
- LinkedIn Overview & Review
- Resume & Cover Letter
Appointments can be in person, online via Zoom or over the phone. Evening hours are available for appointments as well.
To make an appointment please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Beach Connect through Single Sign-On (SSO)
- From your Beach Connect homepage, click on "Get Assistance"
- From the drop-down menu, choose "Career Counseling" for type of appointment
- Choose the service you would like to request and view the available times
- Select "Graduate Business Career Services" and select online, in person or phone appointment
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Levy at Michelle.Levy@csulb.edu.