SMBA: Disruptive Technology and Sustainability
The Hybrid Saturday MBA (SMBA) differentiates you from other MBAs by honing your skills in disruptive technology and developing a strong understanding of the triple bottom line (ESG) decision-making method.
- Hybrid delivery offers flexibility bringing together state-of-the-art online learning with on-campus classes and experiences.
- Disruptive Technology is integrated throughout the curriculum. As managers, students will learn the basics in Tableau, blockchain, predictive analytics, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and machine learning, IoT, and startup systems.
- Sustainability is integrated into the curriculum with a special focus on ESG. Learning how to solve business problems such as reducing their carbon footprint and the negative impacts on the stakeholders while contributing to solving the climate crisis.
- Leadership and Teamwork are a core part of the SMBA program creating a collaborative team-driven environment and a built-in network.
- Business decision making skills developed through Client Projects in the second year of the program, with local companies under the guidance of faculty.
- Preparation to start your MBA program with the basic skills and knowledge that you need to hit the ground running the first day of classes through our onsite Orientation Residential.
- Learn from Top Scholars who have been educated at some of the most prestigious universities.
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- Hybrid format with 50% in the classroom and 50% asynchronous
- 23-month program beginning every fall semester
- Textbooks and instructional materials, parking on campus, international trip, and other incidentals are included in tuition
- Breakfast and lunch are provided when meeting on-campus
- Expand your global knowledge through our “International Trip”
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career advising and other workshops available through our Graduate Business Career Center