The Evening MBA program is designed for working professionals that want to enhance their professional skills and leadership abilities.
The Evening MBA program provides students the opportunity to:
- Work on exciting business problems across different disciplines
- Start your own business as well as succeed in many diverse business environments
- Experience a self-paced and flexible schedule ideal for working professionals, providing a work-life balance.
- Focus on developing business leaders
- The Evening MBA program offers self-paced/flexible scheduling. It is the only graduate business program that offers this type of flexibility with scheduling
- The vast majority of our students complete the program in 3 years
- The fastest completion time available is 2 years and requires that students enroll full-time AND enroll in summer
- Students desiring to remain part-time the entire program and desire to not enroll in summer can complete the program in 4 years
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career advising and other workshops available
Watch a Student Testimonial