The Evening MBA is:
- Self-paced program and flexible
- Nine specializations
- Ideal for students who work full time and can only dedicate evenings to an MBA program
- Ideal for international students to complete a degree in 2 1/2 to 3 years
- Ensures a work-life balance for working professionals
- Work on exciting business problems across disciplines that will prepare you to start their own business as well as succeed in an organization
Watch a Student Testimonial
This frameset document contains:
What is Included?
- 2-day orientation
- Includes the following skills needed to hit the ground running in the EMBA program:
- Master the case discussion workshop
- Prepare for our Team-based learning
- Begin your career journey with our Graduate Career Services group
- Cost of orientation included in the program
Students can specialize in the following areas: Finance, Management, Human Resources Management, Information Systems, Marketing, or obtain a general MBA.
There are specializations outside of the College of Business that are available: Health Care Management, Health Science, Hospitality Management, and Recreation & Leisure Studies (Refer to Curriculum and Specializations).
Graduate Business Career Services
- Customized 1-on-1 career planning
- Mentorship program
- Job search skills needed to achieve your career goals
- Other critical career skills
International Trip (Optional)
- Opportunity to participate in a study-abroad class offered once a semester
- Examples of locations include: China, Germany, Vietnam, and Singapore.
- Average class size: 22
- Average age: 31
- Average GPA: 3.20
- GMAT range: 520-650; Average 530
- GRE range: 150-162
- Women: 35%
- International; 20%
Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program.