The Hybrid Saturday MBA (SMBA) helps you differentiate yourself from the competition by developing leadership skills, understanding the triple bottom line decision-making method, and learning how disruptive technologies can transform industries through sustainability and innovation.
- Curriculum is focused on developing leaders with strong skills in technology and sustainability.
- Hybrid delivery offers flexibility bringing together state-of-the-art online learning with on-campus classes and experiences.
- Teamwork is a core part of the SMBA program creating a collaborative team-driven environment and a built-in network.
- Features problem-solving Client Projects with established companies under the guidance of faculty.
- Be prepared to start your MBA program with the basic skills and knowledge that you need to excel in the program through our Orientation Residential.
- Learn from Top Scholars who have been educated at some of the most prestigious universities.
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- 23-month program beginning fall semester
- Textbooks, instructional materials, simulations, and campus parking included
- Breakfast and lunch provided when meeting on-campus
- Expand your global knowledge through our International trip
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career advising and other workshops available
Watch a Student Testimonial
This frameset document contains: