The Hybrid Saturday MBA (SMBA) differentiates you from other MBAs by developing your leadership skills, honing your knowledge in disruptive technology, and developing a strong understanding of the triple bottom line decision-making method.
Our curriculum is focused on developing leaders with strong skills in disruptive technology and sustainability.
- Hybrid delivery offers flexibility bringing together state-of-the-art online learning with on-campus classes and experiences.
- Leadership and Teamwork are a core part of the SMBA program creating a collaborative team-driven environment and a built-in network.
- Business decision making skills developed through Client Projects with local companies under the guidance of faculty.
- Be prepared to start your MBA program with the basic skills and knowledge that you need to hit the ground running the first day of classes through our Orientation Residential.
- Learn from Top Scholars who have been educated at some of the most prestigious universities.
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- Hybrid format with 50% synchronous and 50% asynchronous
- 23-month program beginning every fall semester
- Textbooks, parking, instructional materials, simulations, international trip, and other incidentals included in tuition
- Breakfast and lunch provided when meeting on-campus
- Expand your global knowledge through our International trip
- Access to an extensive CSULB alumni network
- Career advising and other workshops available through our Graduate Business Career Center
Watch a Student Testimonial
This frameset document contains: