Documents and Forms

Please visit the Current Students page on the Graduate Studies Office website for a list of forms.

You will meet with your faculty advisor during the first semester of the program to complete a program planner, review academic goals, and determine your eligibility to Advance to Candidacy. Your advisor will then submit a copy of your program planner to the College of Education Graduate Studies Office, and consult with them on your eligibility for advancement. The Graduate Studies Office will, in turn, process the advancement and notify Enrollment Services of your eligibility to Advance to Candidacy for the master’s degree.  

Please review all guidelines for Advancement to Candidacy here.