California State University, Long Beachʼs College of Education Deanʼs Circle is composed of esteemed alumni, educators, and advocates of quality education who support the College of Educationʼs vision and mission with an annual gift to the Deanʼs Excellence Fund of $1,000 or more. The Deanʼs Circle support provides the Dean with the flexibility to fund critical college activities and high priority initiatives.
When you join the Dean's Circle you
- Show your support for equity and excellence in education
- Give back to the next generation of educators and practitioners
- Keep the College of Education at the forefront of high quality educator preparation
Dean's Circle Funding Priorities
- College of Education Student Emergency Fund and test preparation fees for students
- Study abroad scholarships that allow College of Education students to learn about education/ counseling in different countries
- Inclusive excellence initiatives including faculty and curriculum development
- Supporting technological integration to best prepare students for teaching in the 21st century
- Invitations to College and University events
- Exclusive Deanʼs Circle events hosted by the Dean
- Receive College insider “From the Desk of the Dean” emails each month
- Recognition in Honor Roll on Deanʼs Circle webpage (if desired)
- Special Dean's Circle gift
Anyone who joins in the first year will be denoted as a Founding Member in all donor recognition. Must renew membership annually.
For more information on the Dean's Circle, contact Hayley Miller, Assistant Director of Development at email@example.com or (562) 985-2069.