This past year, “online,” “hybrid,” and “alternative modes of instruction” became familiar terms for students everywhere. Developing study habits and communication skills for remote classes are now essential parts of the college experience.
CSULB Student Online Learning Success Program
January 11 - February 12, 2021 | $150 Incentive | Application
At CSULB, a new program is being offered to support students in strengthening their skills for success in online courses. Students who complete the program requirements will be entered into a drawing for a chance to receive $150 (multiple awards available!). Co-sponsored by CSULB Academic Technology Services, ASI, and The Learning Center.
- Submit the application to enroll in “Steps to Becoming a Better Online Learner," a self-paced series of four (4) BeachBoard modules.
- Complete the quizzes in all BeachBoard modules no later than February 10, 2021.
- Attend conference events on February 5 and/or February 12.
Conference Events Preview
February 5 & 12, 2021
- 10:30am: Student Lightning Talk Panels
- 11am-12pm: Information Fair, Hosted by ASI, The Learning Center, and The University Library | CAPS
- 12pm-1pm: Guest Speakers
- 1pm-2:30pm: Tech Mini-Workshops (30 minutes each):
Test Anxiety, Beachboard, Zoom, Respondus Monitor, Qualtrics Surveys, LinkedIn Learning, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more!
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.