Michael Miller, PT, DPT
Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapist
Michael’s resumé includes the following:
- Presented at State and National conferences.
- Served on the task force for APTA Residency Task Force on Guidelines for Curriculum Development for Postprofessional Residencies in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy.
- Authored the APTA home study courses 13.1 Patient in PT: The power of the Psyche. ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR INTERVIEWING AND EDUCATING PATIENTS WITH PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPAIRMENTS
- Authored Current Concepts in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy: Cervical Spine Monograph for the Orthopaedic Section of the APTA, 3rd and 4th Editions
- Past Chair and item bank coordinator for the Orthopaedics Specialty Council and currently a course developer and instructor for the Advanced Clinical Practice courses offered through the APTA.
- B.S., Physical Therapy , California State University Long Beach, 1990
- M.S., Physical Therapy, Loma Linda University, 2006
- DPT, Western University, 2012
- PNF Post Graduate Training Program
- Kaiser Permanente Orthopedic Residency Program
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Therapists