PhD, PT, OCS, KEMG
Dr. George Beneck has 18 years of clinical practice experience in orthopedic physical therapy.
As a professor within the Department of Physical Therapy, he serves a both the director and as an instructor of the orthopedic curriculum. His area of expertise is in the management of spine pain disorders. Dr. Beneck is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the Research Chair of the Orthopaedic Section’s Imaging Special Interest Group. He is also an International Editorial Review Board member of Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, PhD, Biokinesiology, 2010
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, MS, Biomechanics, 1991
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BS, Physical Therapy, 1984
- Kinesiological Electromyography (KEMG), 2011
- Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist, 1997