Our on-campus facility features state-of-the-art equipment, a diverse patient population, and the opportunity to get experience working with patients in physical therapy.
*This program is currently suspended. Prospective interns may still have the opportunity to apply for this program for Spring Semester 2023.
- Kinesiology— including Exercise Science, Athletic Training, and Fitness
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Instruct exercises under the direction of a physical therapist
- Help patients with exercise equipment, monitor progress, and instruct patients on proper technique
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- General office duties: patient scheduling, answering phones, filing charts
- A two semester commitment
- 1st semester: 10 hours/week
- 2nd semester: 5 hours/week
Note: hours are eligible for PT school requirement
Email the Office Coordinator for more information.