Degree–seeking international students may be eligible for employment and other types of practical training in the U.S. with certain restrictions.
International Students and Scholars Services provides guidance to students about their responsibilities and the benefits available to them in accordance with immigration regulations and policies. Meet with an International Student Advisor if you have questions.
Types of F-1 Employment Authorization
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Practical Training:
- Special Cases Off-Campus Employment:
- Employment Based on Severe Economic Hardship
- Special Student Relief for F-1 Students
- Employment with an International Organization