CSULB’s Second Annual Finance Symposium 2021
JOIN THE SPRING 2021 FINANCE SYMPOSIUM
Friday, March 12, 2021 & Friday, March 19, 2021
1:15pm – 4:30pm
Presented Virtually via Zoom
Listen – Learn - Connect
BeachFinRising is once again bringing together the students of California State University, Long Beach, finance industry leaders, and the community to discuss current trends, market moves, and career opportunities in the field of finance. Listen in on riveting discussions with industry professionals on a range of topics.
The Spring 2021 Symposium will cover topics including:
- Role of CFOs in public corporations
- Mergers & Acquisitions in today’s markets
- How Private Equity and Venture Capital work
How to Register:
BeachFinRising 2021 will be held virtually via Zoom! Participation is FREE for all attendees. Register for both days using the link below. The Zoom link will be emailed to you as the symposium approaches.
Support the Department of Finance and student scholarships by donating today! Donations are tax-deductible.
Schedule of Events:
DAY 1: Friday, March 12
- 1:15 pm – 1:3 pm: Opening Remarks - Dean Michael E. Solt
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Private Equity & Venture Capital Firms
- 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm: Careers in Finance as CFO and beyond
DAY 2: Friday, March 19
- 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm: Mergers & Acquisitions
- 2:45 pm – 4:15 pm: CSULB Alumni Panel
- 4:15 pm – 4:30 pm: Closing Remarks – Dean Michael E. Solt