DAY AT THE BEACH | College Showcases and Resource Fair
During DAY AT THE BEACH, colleges hosted their own showcases for guests to experience. Experiences includedvisiting their facilities; meeting faculty and peers; previewing student projects; interacting with special activations; and more! View the interactive map to see where popular campus facilities and colleges are located.
Select a college below to learn more about their showcase experience(s), majors/programs, and/or general offerings. Looking for the college associated with your declared major? Explore Colleges and Departments for a comprehensive listing.
- College of the Arts (COTA)
- College of Business (COB)
- College of Education (CED)
- College of Engineering (COE)
- College of Health and Human Services (CHHS)
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (CNSM)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (CPaCE)
- University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA)
The Resource Fair welcomed over 80+ student organizations and campus departments to the CSULB Friendship Walk for DAY AT THE BEACH.
- 49er Shops
- Associated Students Inc.
- Basic Needs
- Bob Murphy Access Center
- Beach Central
- Career Development Center
- Dream Success Center
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Student Health Services
- University Center for Undergraduate Advising
- Veterans Services
- and more!