University Center for Undergraduate Advising
Advising Center for Exploration
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- Undeclared Students and those interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- information about University policy relating to major declaration,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to return to good academic standing after being placed on academic probation,
- information about reinstatement to the University after academic disqualification,
- GenExcel program participants,
- Long Beach College Promise 2.0 participants,
- information about the University's Beach Pledge program.
Drop-in Advising via Zoom is available for currently enrolled students who are undeclared, students who are interested in exploring a different major, students who are on academic probation, or students who are seeking reinstatement.
Hours of availability and a Zoom link can be found to the right of this message or found below on a mobile device. Drop-in Advising Sessions are typically limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
Please have your student ID number ready to provide to the screener when visiting the Zoom waiting room.
The Center is closed for in-person advising appointments, workshops, and drop-in advising. This is a proactive step to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For more information visit www.csulb.edu/covid-19.