NOTE: As of March 12, 2020, in-person UCUA Drop-ins Advising sessions, appointments, and workshops have been suspended until further notice. This action is a proactive step being taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For more information visit www.csulb.edu/covid-19.
INCOMING UNDECLARED FRESHMEN and continuing undeclared students are encouraged to meet with a UCUA Advisor for enrollment assistance and inquiries during Drop-in Advising hours via Zoom (Summer Drop-in Advising Hours and Zoom link information can be found below on a mobile device or on the right-hand side of this message on a desktop). Students can also contact a UCUA advisor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should check BeachMail regularly for updates.
University Center for Undergraduate Advising
Advising Center for Exploration
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- Undeclared Students and those interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- information about University policy relating to major declaration,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to return to good academic standing after being placed on academic probation,
- information about reinstatement to the University after academic disqualification,
- GenExcel program participants,
- Long Beach College Promise 2.0 participants,
- information about the University's Beach Pledge program.
Office: SSC-140 Email: email@example.com