Other Credential Programs

Credentials in the State of California are regulated by the legislature and administered by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). If you are interested in pursuing a Single Subject Credential, Multiple Subject Credential, Education Specialist Preliminary Credential, or the Urban Dual Credential program, please review the information on Teaching Credential Programs and visit the Teacher Preparation Advising Center (TPAC) website. 

CSULB also offers service credentials, advanced credentials, and credential authorization programs for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree.

The Graduate Studies Office in the College of Education offers pre-program advising and information for individuals who are interested in obtaining one of the following service credentials:

CSULB also offers several service credentials and credential authorization programs through the College of Health & Human Services. Contact program faculty for pre-program advising and information if you are interested in one of the following programs: