All faculty, including tenured and probationary faculty and lecturers, are required to participate in an evaluation process. Below are links to the instructional memos, forms, deadlines, and appropriate policies for each type of review.
Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Evaluations
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP)
- Periodic "Mini" Evaluation
- Professional Development Plan (PDP)
- Evaluation of Tenured Faculty (ETF)
- Open Period
- Requests to Extend Probationary Period Due to COVID-19 Impact
- Interfolio: Online Solution for Faculty Evaluations
The University uses Interfolio to manage the faculty evaluation process from the submission of materials to the final decision for the following evaluation types: Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP), Periodic “Mini” Evaluation, and Evaluation of Tenured Faculty. Interfolio’s secure, online solution for Review, Promotion, and Tenure is conveniently located in CSULB’S Single-Sign on Dashboard. Simply log in using your CSULB username and password at https://csulb.okta.com and click on Interfolio.