Undergraduate Studies and Academic Advising
Undergraduate Studies and Academic Advising is a multifaceted service and support unit dedicated to the intellectual and personal growth of undergraduates. Under the leadership of the Associate Vice President for Undergraduate Studies, this unit oversees undergraduate academic programs and initiatives that are not college-specific. Its programs and offices exist to support and enhance the undergraduate academic experience and are designed to help students achieve their goals and excel at all levels.
How we can help you
- Ease the transition to college-level coursework? Visit the Mentoring, Advising, and Placement Support office.
- Make the most out of your general education courses and take advantage of the opportunities of a liberal education? Check out our General Education program.
- Learn about university requirements? Drop by the University Center for Undergraduate Advising.
- Study smarter and improve your grades? Visit the Learning Center.
- Succeed as a student-athlete? Visit the Bickerstaff Academic Center for Student-Athlete Services
- Discover a challenging general education program? Drop by the University Honors Program.
- Find out more about majors, minors, requirements and coursework or find the right advisor? Contact the appropriate Academic Advising unit.
- Satisfy the Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement? Consult the GWAR website.
- Improve your writing? Make an appointment with the University Writing Center
- Need tutoring? Contact the specific Tutoring departments.