Faculty Affairs oversees all academic personnel processes, policies, and procedures for probationary and tenured faculty, retired faculty (FERP), and lecturers.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Faculty Affairs staff members are working remotely. To speak to a staff member, please contact them via email.
Faculty Affairs is responsible for:
- Tenure-track faculty, lecturer, and academic administrator recruitment and appointment
- Faculty Evaluation, including the reappointment, tenure, and promotion (RTP) process and lecturer evaluation
- Faculty Development Activities
- Academic Personnel Issues
- Faculty-related Collective Bargaining Agreement Compliance
- Professional development and training for faculty, administrators, department chairs, and staff
- Faculty Leaves
- Academic Employee Relations
- The Faculty Center