Faculty Affairs oversees all academic personnel processes, policies, and procedures for probationary and tenured faculty, retired faculty (FERP), and lecturers.
Faculty Affairs is responsible for:
- Tenure-track faculty, lecturer, and academic administrator recruitment and appointment
- Faculty Evaluation, including the reappointment, tenure, and promotion (RTP) process and lecturer evaluation
- Faculty Development Activities
- Academic Personnel Issues
- Faculty-related Collective Bargaining Agreement Compliance
- Professional development for the faculty including department chairs, administrators and staff in Academic Affairs.
- Faculty Leaves and Disability Accommodations
- Academic Employee Relations
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the updated Annual Security Report (ASR) is now available for viewing. The ASR contains the current security and safety-related policy statements, emergency preparedness and evacuation information, crime prevention and Sexual Assault prevention information, and information about drug and alcohol prevention programming. The ASR also contains statistics of Clery crimes for CSULB for this calendar year, based on the preceding three years. A paper copy of the ASR is available upon request by contacting the Office of the Clery Director located at the Office of Equity & Compliance, located in Foundation, Suite 160.