Registration Holds

You may be prevented from registering because you have not met a University obligation.

You can view any holds you may have in your MyCSULB Student Center, as well as additional information pertaining to clearing the hold and the appropriate contact information for that specific hold. Your emailed registration appointment notification will also include a notice of any holds placed on your registration access.

If you still have questions, you can submit a help ticket with Beach Central.