Did You Apply to Graduate and Not Complete Your Degree Requirements?
- Submit a Request for Reactivation of Graduation (DocuSign) to Enrollment Services – BH 101 and allow at least 4 - 6 weeks for processing.
- A Graduation Evaluator will follow up with you on next steps.
Didn’t Complete Outstanding Course Work?
You must determine whether to enroll during a regular term at CSULB or at another institution.
- If you plan to enroll in regular term classes at CSULB, you must apply for Readmission prior to the appropriate deadline.
- If you plan to enroll at another institution, you must submit a Request for Evaluation of Coursework at Another Institution form (PDF). Your official transcript with final grades for coursework completed elsewhere must be on file in the Office of Enrollment Services within 30 days following completion of the course(s).
Not Been Enrolled In The Past Year & Didn't Take An Ed. Leave?
- You are no longer an active student and must apply for Readmission prior to the appropriate deadline.
- You will be required to follow new catalog requirements for your major.
Upper Division Coursework Requirements
All upper-division coursework required for the major must be completed within a 10-year period preceding the award of the bachelor’s degree. Consult with your department advisor regarding possible revalidation of courses in question.
Have Additional Ge Requirements To Complete?
You may have additional General Education requirements to complete, depending on when you last enrolled. For more information about General Education requirements, please contact the University Center for Undergraduate Advising – Student Success Center – 140, 562.985.4837.
Disqualified From CSULB?
If you were disqualified from the University, you must be reinstated before taking any other action. See Academic Standing and Appeals for more information about the reinstatement process. You must submit transcripts for all course work taken elsewhere since your last CSULB enrollment.