Income Tax Preparation VITA Closed
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 scare, VITA is no longer operating. If you'd like to prepare your own taxes with the same VITA Online Tax services
Free Income Tax Preparation January 27 - March 27, 2020
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) IRS program that provides free income tax preparation to low-income, students, elderly, non-residents, and limited English proficiency individuals.
Get your tax returns prepared at the CSU Long Beach VITA site. IRS-certified tax preparers can assist you in preparing both a federal and state tax returns.
Our CSU Long Beach VITA site is available to qualifying taxpayers with an income level of $54,000 or less. Our site has refunded over $900,000 in taxpayer dollars last tax season.
- Government-issued photo ID
- Original social security card or documents of
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- for all family members
- All W-2 and 1099 Forms (if any)
- Other income or expense information
- Tuition fees and expenses paid (Form 1098-T)
- Total expenses paid for child/daycare
- Daycare or dependent care provider’s address,
- phone and identifying number (SSN or EIN)
- Bank account and routing number required
- for direct deposit refund
- Last year’s tax return is Wonderful.
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.