Free Income Tax Preparation January 25 - March 26, 2021
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) IRS program provides free income tax preparation to low-income, students, the elderly, non-residents, and limited English proficiency individuals.
Get your tax returns prepared at the CSU Long Beach VITA site. IRS-certified tax preparers can assist you in preparing both federal and state tax returns.
Our CSU Long Beach College of Business VITA program is available to qualifying taxpayers with an income level of $57,000 or less. Our Team has refunded over 1 million in taxpayer dollars last tax season.
- Government-issued photo ID
- Original social security card or documents of
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- for all family members
- All W-2 and 1099 Forms (if any)
- Other income or expense information
- Tuition fees and expenses paid (Form 1098-T)
- Total expenses paid for child/daycare
- Daycare or dependent care provider’s address,
- phone and identifying number (SSN or EIN)
- Bank account and routing number required
- for direct deposit refund
- Last year’s tax return is Wonderful.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sunday unless indicated by a special event
Spring Break? - Note that VITA will be closed and remain closed
Please visit BAP CSULB for more information.
Contact Briana Martin at email@example.com to see if you are eligible.
Virtual appointments via zoom only. Schedule an Appointment Online