EMBA Program Details
Applicants to this program must possess both:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, AND
- Preferred – 3 or more years of work experience
- The Evening MBA program offers self-paced/flexible scheduling. It is the only graduate business program that offers this type of flexibility with scheduling
- The vast majority of our students complete the program in 3 years
- The fastest completion time available is 2 years and requires that students enroll full-time AND enroll in summer
- Students desiring to remain part-time the entire program and desire to not enroll in summer can complete the program in 4 years
- Small to medium class sizes (25-35)
- Dedicated program advisors that work with you throughout your program
- Nine specializations
- Social networking events such as Toastmasters, alumni mixers, and more
- Opportunity to participate in a Study Abroad trip offered once each semester.
- Examples of locations include: China, Germany, Vietnam and Singapore
- Get to know faculty, fellow students, and alumni of the program
- Develop skills needed to hit the ground running in the program:
- Teams and team-based learning
- Harvard case discussion method
Graduate Business Career Services
- Online Career Assessment with Career Leader software helps you clarify your goals.
- Customized 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Mock interviews to improve interviewing skills.
- Resume coaching and Resume Book, which exposes your resume to hundreds of potential employers.
- Mentorship program matches you with alumni from our business community.
- Company visits to introduce you to potential employers.
- To learn more, visit our Graduate Business Career Services
Both Fall and Spring Admittance. Please review Admission Information for General Application Requirements for the program