1250 BELLFLOWER BOULEVARD
LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90840
This is a carousel with auto-rotating slides. Activate any of the buttons to disable rotation. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
Accelerated Full Time MBA Profile
- Work Experience: not required
- Average Age: 24
- GMAT range: 530-650
- Average GPA: 3.24
- Female Students: 68%
- International Students: 52%
- Top 3 Undergraduate majors: Business, Engineering, Chemistry
For early career professionals with less than 5 years of experience who want to develop their leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
21-month program beginning each fall. Classes held Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm.
Cost is approximately $45,600 for the program.
Only Fall Admittance.
Evening MBA Profile
- Average Work Experience: 4 years
- Average Age: 31
- GMAT range: 500-630
- Average GPA: 3.21
- Female Students: 35%
- International Students: 20%
- Companies that typical students represent: Boeing, Disney, Target, Honda
The Evening MBA program offers self-paced/flexible scheduling. It is the only graduate business program that offers this type of flexibility with scheduling
- The vast majority of our students complete the program in 3 years
- The fastest completion time available is 2 years and requires that students enroll full-time AND enroll in summer
- Students desiring to remain part-time the entire program and desire to not enroll in summer can complete the program in 4 years
For early to mid-career professionals ready to move up in their career, or focus in a specialized career path to develop strategic thinking and leadership skills.
Flexible schedule designed to fit with students' work and family needs. Classes are held Monday through Thursday, 7:00pm to 9:45pm. Graduate in 36 to 48 months.
Cost is approximately $30,000 to $50,000 for the program.
Both Fall and Spring Admittance.
Saturday MBA Profile
- Average Work Experience: 10 years
- Average Age: 34
- GMAT Range: Waived
- Average GPA: 3.14
- Female Students: 54%
- International Students: n/a
- Companies that typical students represent: Sony, Boeing, Northrop, Lexus
Focus of program: Disruptive Technology and Sustainability
For managers and directors who want to advance their careers into strategic decision making at the corporate or upper level in their organization.
Hybrid schedule (50% synchronous/50% asynchronous), 23-month program, 10 core courses, 4 elective courses, two immersive Residential (1 international trip). Classes held on Saturdays, 8:15am to 12:15pm and 1:15 to 5:30pm.
Tuition is approximately $48,000 all inclusive.
Fall Admission Only.