Equipment checkout is available for CSULB faculty and staff as a convenient, self-service experience; pick up and return borrowed equipment from one of our two campus locations at AS 120 or The Horn Center.
- Equipment may be checked out for up to one week.
- Remote controls, VGA and mini-to-mini audio cables are available for semester-long checkout.
- Support for special events requiring delivery, setup and teardown requires 10 business days advance notification and approval from Classroom Support Services.
- Upon return, please ensure that all cables, rechargeable batteries, SD cards, and other accessories are included. Checkout will not be fully returned until all components are accounted for. SD cards will have their memory wiped upon return as well.
- Automatic emails will be sent upon equipment reservation, checkout, and return. Please review these emails for accuracy and save them as proof of receipt/return.
|AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE FROM CSS|
|Projectors||Video Adapters (purchase through bookstore)|
|Wired Microphones with XLR cables||Desktops|
|Wireless Mics and Lapels including CatchBox||Charging Equipment|
|Podiums with PAs||Audio Recording Equipment|
|Document Cameras||USB flash drives (available thru bookstore)|
|Digital Camcorders and SD cards||Spare Batteries (available thru bookstore)|
|Mixing equipment||Portable Whiteboards|
|Remote Controls (DVD, VCR, Blu-ray)||Tablets/Mobile Devices|
|Cables (VGA, AUX, extension cords)||Webcams|
|Accessories (Stands, Projector Screens, Carts)|
|iClickers (Instructor Base or Classroom Set)|