- Equipment checkout is available for CSULB faculty and staff.
- Call 562-985-4962 or email email@example.com to make reservations or if you have any questions.
- Ask about easy equipment pick-up and return using our on-campus locker locations.
- Please provide your own adapters, chargers, and power supply for personal devices.
Mobile Zoom Teaching Kits
CSULB faculty can reserve a Mobile Zoom Teaching Kit to take teaching on the go or use in the classroom. There are many creative uses for the kit! Learn more: Mobile Zoom Teaching Kits.
Equipment Available for Checkout
(VGA, AUX, Extension Cords)
|Digital Camcorders and SD Cards|
Instructor Base or Classroom Set
-MacBook Pro 13"
-Dell Latitude 14"
|Visit our Mobile Learning Glass page for more information.|
Visit our Mobile (Zoom) Teaching Kitpage for more information.
|Podiums w/PA System|
(DVD, VCR, Blu-ray)
w/ XLR Cables
|Wireless Mics and Lapels,
Classroom User Guides
- HyFlex Classroom Equipment Set-Up Checklist [PDF]
- HyFlex Classrooms with TouchPanel Preview User Guide [PDF]
- HyFlex Classrooms with Computer Monitor Preview User Guide [PDF]
- College of Business HyFlex Classroom User Guide [PDF]
- College of Business Lecture Halls User Guide [PDF]
- Hall of Science (HSCI) Lecture Hall User Guide [PDF]
Active Learning Classrooms
- Active Learning Classroom Equipment Manual (PDF)
- Active Learning Classroom, AS-244 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
Mobile Learning Glass
Visit our Learning Glass site for more information about this alternative for remote lecture recording.
Video Tutorials for Equipment Operations
Hall of Science Lecture Capture
Demonstration of Equipment Capabilities: