Visitor/Concurrent (Non-CSULB Students)
Please note the following for Visitor/Concurrent Enrollment for Non-CSULB Students:
- Students must have attained at least junior standing at their home CSU campus and will only be considered for available upper-division courses.
- Approval is subject to space availability, CSULB registration priority policies, and CSULB deadlines.
- Academic advisement is available only through the home campus.
- Overlap in academic terms may not be possible.
- Students will be required to provide proof of completion of prerequisites to the academic department of the course requested.
- Financial aid is available only through the home campus.
In addition to meeting the above conditions, students must satisfy the following CSU criteria at their home campus:
- Have earned at least 12 units.
- Have a 2.0 GPA.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be eligible to register under continuing student status.
- Have paid fees (Concurrent students only).
Concurrent Enrollment is allowed for more than one term; however, students must submit a new Concurrent and Visitor Enrollment Form for each term of concurrent enrollment. This form is available on the Enrollment Services Forms webpage in the "Registration/Records Forms" category. Approval for Visitor enrollment is valid for one term only.
The Concurrent and Visitor Enrollment Form must be certified by the home campus and submitted to Enrollment Services (BH 101) by the following deadlines:
- Spring Semester Enrollment: January 1
- Fall Semester Enrollment: August 1