Continuing students in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics may be eligible for a number of scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are applied to through the BeachScholarships system.
The following scholarships are available. Deadline to apply is March 7, 2021 (extended). Please see individual scholarships for eligibility criteria.
- Carl E. Riley Endowed STEM Award: given to a student majoring in science or math.
- G2 Software Systems Endowed Scholarship: given to a student majoring in science or math to support the advocacy of women in science.
- Glenn M. Nagel Undergraduate Undergrad Scholarship: given to an undergraduate student majoring in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry who plans to engage in undergraduate research.
- James L. Jensen Endowed Scholarships: given to an undergraduate student majoring in science or math who plans to engage in undergraduate research.
- J. Stephenson Scholarship: given to a student majoring in biology or biochemistry who has a learning disability.
- Linnea Bucher Endowed Student Award: given to a student majoring in science or math.
- Mentored Excellence Toward Research and Industry Careers (METRIC): given to students majoring in science or math (special deadline of March 15). Learn more about METRIC program.
- Port of Long Beach Environmental Science Scholarship: given to a science student majoring in Environmental Science and Policy.
- Robert R. Sprague Foundation Scholarship: given to a student in a STEM-related major.
Please contact CNSM for any questions about these scholarships.
Departmental scholarships are available at the department links listed below. These scholarships are more specific to the majors that fall under the department.