CSULB MD Alumni Research Program
Funded by a CSULB MD Alum, the goal of the CSULB MD Alumni Research Program is to support undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds who plan to enter and succeed in medical school programs.
We are recruiting undergraduates majoring in disciplines within the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (CNSM), psychology (College of Liberal Arts, CLA), and health sciences/kinesiology (College of Health and Human Services, CHHS) to participate in the summer CSULB MD Alumni Research Program.
Application Period Closed
Applications for the CSULB MD Alumni Research Program for this cycle. Please contact MDresearch@csulb.edu with any questions.
- Declared major (in CNSM, psychology, or health science/kinesiology)
- Interest in pursuing MD
- Joined the HPAO (Health Professions Advising Office) on Beach Sync
- Have attended a Pre-Health 101 workshop or will attend by summer 2023 start date
- Secured a faculty research mentor
- June to July 2023 (8 weeks)
- Hourly compensation
- Participate in weekly learning community covering research and pre-med topics