Technical Support Services
The CNSM Tech Team supports faculty and staff in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics with technical support.
How to Get Help
The link above will open a ticket directly with the CNSM Tech Team.
General email address: CNSM-Tech@csulb.edu - this will email all members of the team directly.
- David Goulet, Technical Services Supervisor - David.Goulet@csulb.edu
- Dan Pankratz, IT Consultant and Desktop Support Specialist - Daniel.Pankratz@csulb.edu
- Muhammad Damanhuri, IT Consultant and Desktop Support Specialist - Muhammad.Damanhuri@csulb.edu
- Thuy Nguyen, IT Consultant and Desktop Support Specialist - Thuy.Nguyen@csulb.edu
- Danny Ames, Web Programmer - Daniel.Ames@csulb.edu
- Knowledge Base - this campus website contains answers to frequently asked questions, how-to guides, troubleshooting instructions, and campus guidelines regarding technology.
- Outages/Degradations - this page contains a list of known system issues affecting the campus.
Did You Know?
CSULB faculty, students and staff have free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), a leading online learning company that provides business, software, technology, and creative skills training led by recognized industry experts. The site allows you to brush up on existing skills or learn new subjects. To get started with LinkedIn Learning, log in to CSULB Single Sign-On (SSO), then use the LinkedIn Learning tile.