FALL (Year 1)
- MKTG 500 - Marketing Concepts*
- ACCT 500 - Financial Accounting*
- HRM 652 - Seminar in Human Resources Management
- IS 601 - Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decision Making
- 2 UNIT Career Development Course**
SPRING (Year 1)
- ACCT 610 – Managerial Accounting and Control
- FIN 501 – Financial Management Concepts*
- IS 602 – Management of Information Systems
- MGMT 542 Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- 1 UNIT Career Development Course**
SUMMER (Year 1)
- MGMT 500 - Business Policies, Operations and Organizations
- The Internship experience is required in the summer between your first and second year.
- The internship is between 20 and 40 hours per week, paid or unpaid.
- This is an opportunity to learn more about the industry/company that you are interested in and get some work experience.
- Internships can be anywhere in the U.S. although we encourage students to focus on southern California, if this is where you want to start your career.
- Internships will prepare international students to apply for their OPT the following year.
- The objective of your internship is for every student to have an offer in hand by graduation.
FALL (Year 2)
In the second year of the program, all the courses are focused on entrepreneurship and innovation. Students will be involved in the Apostle Incubator program and develop a business plan around a new product or service. They will compete in the Sunstone Innovation Challenge and the winner of the Innovation Challenge competition can win up to $25,000 in cash plus in-kind services (IP attorney costs, accounting, marketing, etc.).
- FIN 600 - Seminar in Business Finance
- MGMT 647 - Seminar in Strategic Management
- MKTG 661 - Seminar in Marketing Policies
- GBA 695A The Apostle Incubator Program – Part 1
SPRING (Year 2)
- MKTG 692 – Marketing and Analytics in Entrepreneurship
- GBA 690 – Global Entrepreneurship Seminar (International Trip)
- GBA 695B The Apostle Incubator Program – Part 2
- GBA 699 – Entrepreneurship, Analytics, and Strategy (Capstone)