Skip to main content
Use the Web to Print to a Library Printer
- Create a unique name for your document on your device.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the following website: https://mobileprint.ats.csulb.edu/
- Click Upload and select the document you want to print.
- Once uploaded, you will see the number of pages and cost.
- Head to the printers on the first floor. Make sure you have enough money on your card to pay for your print; there is an add money station near the printers.
- Slide your ID through the slot on the keyboard to see the list of available print jobs. Locate your item, select it and click print.
- Contact any of the lab assistants for help if you encounter problems.