CSULB Library Jobs Information
- Student Employment:
- The Library offers work opportunities for students who need part-time work (10 - 20 hours per week) with flexible hours. The Library is open many hours a week, twelve months a year and we depend on students to work in many capacities--working with the public and working behind the scenes. If you are interested in applying for a job in the Library, please pick up an application at the Library's Circulation Desk (1st Floor) any time the building is open. Online applications will only be open during the first few weeks of the semester. Students can apply online via Career Link (http://www.careers.csulb.edu/students/).
- Internships for Library School Students
- Library Dean
- Staff Employment (full-time, part-time)
- Library Systems and E-Resources Lead
- Library Assistant - Hiring For 2 Positions
- General CSULB Staff Employment
- Faculty Employment
- There are currently no open Library Faculty searches.
- Other Student Employment (not in the library):
In addition to meeting fully its obligations of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws, CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility, and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to economic status, ethnic background, political views, or other personal characteristics or beliefs. An EEO Employer.