Copying in the Library
Copying or printing in the Library is 10¢ per page.
Color copying is available at 45¢ per page. Color printing is available at $1.50 per page (one-sided only)
- Self-service photocopy machines are available on 1st and Lower Level.
- Use money on your CSULB ID card or Courtesy Cards can be purchased on the 1st floor or Lower Level.
- Value Transfer Stations (which allow money to be applied to the student ID or courtesy cards) are available on the 1st floor and Lower Level. Money can also be added to student IDs online.
- Computers throughout the building will print to the networked printers on the 1st floor in the Spidell Technology Center computing area.
- Alternatively, scanners are available in the 1st floor Spidell Technology Center, in the southwest corner. These computers are not connected to the internet, so bring a flash drive to save your scans.
Questions may be directed to the 49er Shops at (562) 985-4754.