All of our clinicians are licensed medical providers. We have a variety of clinical providers, such as physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. All visits for primary care services are free.
- Basic medical care and treatment
- Colds, flu, urinary tract infections, sinus infections, sore throats, skin problems and more
- Reproductive health and sexual health concerns
- STI testing & treatment; birth control; pap testing; breast and testicular exams, genital exams and more
- Illness evaluation and treatment
- Injury evaluation and treatment including free x-ray and ultrasound services
- Same day care
- Specialty care (limited)
- Sports Medicine
- Transgender Hormone Therapy
If you are a first-time user, please complete the Health History forms before your appointment. You can find the forms in the Patient Portal. Always make sure to update your address, phone number and cell phone carrier.
Same Day Appointments
Same Day Appointments are for patients who need to see a medical provider due to an urgent health problem. You will be seen by a nurse to assess your health concern and they will determine if you will be seen the same day, scheduled for a future appointment, or referred to off-campus for medical care.
We are a general primary care clinic, so if your life is in immediate danger, an ambulance will be called to take you to the hospital. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 of go to the nearest hospital.
Advance Appointments are scheduled for medical concerns that do not require urgent medical attention, such as wellness exams and physicals.
Confidential Medical Records
Medical records are confidential by law and are not released to anyone, including parents, spouse, friends, other health professionals, and/or university personnel, without the written consent of the patient.